Monday, July 08, 2024

Monday, July 8: Citadel Visit. Dr Appts and Hot

Good day. It is July 8 and the heat wave continues. We are now into the hard-core 

summer at this point. July 4 is over the days are getting shorter and the sun 

is hotter. I got up folded my clothes and stuffed my bag with stuff 

from my Amazon purchases.I still didn’t get the mice till about 8 AM even 

though I caught the 27 bus. Citadel visiting in about an hour at 

supposedly at 10:00 AM. Well, the Citadel person came around 10:23 AM as they predicted 

when they called. I guess they use Google maps. Right after she showed 

up to physical therapy showed up between 10:30 AM and it was fine. We have both them in there. he just waited patiently she asked various questions and he chimed 

in a few things, and I chimed in a few things, such as having a cat, which won’t work due to respiratory

 issues. I have an appointment at 11:45 getting my teeth cleaned. 

Hopefully I’ll get back in for the 1230 appointment has with the respiratory therapist

 about swallowing. It’s very hot out today. Before I left for the 

dentist, Mike and I asked to ourselves why did they name this song “Unchained Melody?“ Well we found out it was based on a 1955 prison film that’s little known. Well, the cleaning went fine. They didn’t find

 anything unto Ward or bogus but this was the unpaid filling and I got a cancer screen so it’s $153   for today’s visit but I’m going to be getting out quickly. Well, I got it quickly 
in. Got there in plenty of time for the speech. Therapist who ended up being

 half hour late. She got here around 1:08 PM. I was doing some blog reminiscing
while his appointment was going on and 4️⃣  years ago today z July 8, 2020 coronavirus was raging, and I was visiting friend of mine who lived in New Jersey for a temporary period of time


And working at home. An interesting time that’s all I’ll say about that. Well, I paid a visit to my doctor and we talked for a little while and she asked me questions and I’m actually going to go on a sleep aid which I’m 

a little hesitant about, but I did complain about having a sleep at all the time 

and I’ve complained to her about that before so I’m gonna take a 

half of 50 mgtrazodone. I know it really scary sounding drug, but I don’t 

have to take it all the time so we’ll see it’s 2:15 PM. well it’s now 3:46 PM. I’m heading

 over to the 4 o’clock Hot class it very hot. Well, our class just talked by Byron 

and it was a pretty good class. I really struggled with my balancing poses

 and got felt really emotional. Like I just wanted to cry and leave and turn in on myself and curl up in a ball but I pushed past that and the rest of the practice was cool.

No comments: