Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday, July 18: Cooler Quiet Day

This morning I woke up after not getting enough sleep 

and slept an extra half hour in and skipped eating cereal and just had some nutrition bars. I did manage to remember to bring Mike’s bags and my certificate from the Yin yoga teaching class that Mary and I went to. Today was not nearly as boiling hottest the last few days which is a good thing. I tried to put my sweatshirt on.When I got the mic, I realized where I put the long tiling shirt. I think I lost the stickers, but I at least

 have the shirt I quickly put that in my backpack  or throat came in to check on the swallowing and some lady from University of Penn came by with some batteries for the scale

 that he’s using for pant to monitor his weight. She also gave us an extra supply of batteries for the next time it runs out of batteries. I wasn’t in the mood to really do that much . Yeah I decided I’d go outside and just get some air 

nurses what  Asian woman speeding up and down the sidewalk with a scooter and I told her twice just go in the street but she won’t 
listen Mike’s Mom’s Meals came in and 

it’s now 2:13 PM it’s just really slow day Mary’s going toher massage person and she may not make it to Yoga. I’m gonna try to side whether I go to the 4 PM or the 5:30 PM class but 
I’ll probably go to the 4 o’clock class. Well, I just ordered from Amazon because I got paid early today and that gave me a little breathing room. So I bought some 

yogurts and juices but they don’t sell. Oh I’m so sorry they don’t sell Gatorade anymore. They’ve been sold out for at least a month what the fuck is that anyway time to go to class!! Class was decent. It was a 4 o’clock class and Rob taught it and it was warm, but not ridiculously stifling. Well too famous people died. Lou Dobbs died good riddance!! Also, Bob Newhart died at the rip old age of 94. He was very funny. He was a good man too. Unlike Lou Dobbs, who sold his soul to the MAGA🤮 anyhow, after I de-sweated, I took the bus and then headed to the grocery store and got more ice tea. Today was a lot less disgustingly hot and I’m just gonna have an early evening and get more sleep. I looked up 2021 because I said what the heck three years ago. Today in 2021 ✅

No comments: