Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Tuesday, July 30: Mike has Visitors. Hot Yoga ACA

Today is Tuesday, July 30. I think it did get paid today thankfully. 
I proceeded to go ahead and pay my various bills soon. I got that stuff straightened out which was good. I love direct deposit. I get my stuff a day early thank God because I was running out of money 💴 


Anyway, I got to talk to Pat for the first time in a while. Well last night I did too anyway, he’s on offer for a week and he is going to deliver that bed furniture to Goodwill 

so that’s a relief cause I was gonna go ahead and rent a car to move it to, the donation that the Dorchester was having. That was 

good news. Going to get into woodworking ordered a miter saw and some other stuff. He’s reinventing himself so I’m happy for him. I think this will encourage him to not work his life away. Anyhow

, I finished the rest of my day at Mike’s with two people visiting the nurse and the woman from Keystone. Basically Keystone

 is the Medicaid provider that’s paying for the caregiving

 that I give.  She was there for about an hour. She was all business nothing 

but the businessnow it’s 333. I gotta get ready for yoga and then after 

yoga ACA. Well, I went to Chris flex 4 PM class in that room was hot. He 

kept the temperature way up. I made it, but it was very hard today. I took 2⃣ showers and then relaxed and got myself to stop sweating and then headed over to Mary’s. Once I got there, we decided we both 



needed a little nap before going to our ACA meeting. That was nice. The nap was nice very nice. Once he woke up from slumber went to the meeting and I was fine but towards the end, I was

 getting agitated and hungry so we went to the alternative Indian place and chow down and watch Law & order CI which of course I enjoyed and chow down on the food. Mary discovered she really

 didn’t like the food there nearly as much as the other Indian place which is closed on Tuesdays. Anyhow, watch that hung out and then I decided I’d call 
Uber to go home and that’s what I did. This guy picked me up from around

 the corner cause I didn’t put the right address and holy crap. Is he driving fast then he was gonna drive right by my intersection, but I caught him and got dropped off. and that was the day.

No comments: