Sunday, July 21, 2024

Sunday, July 21: Joe Biden drops out of presidential race!

After a decent night sleep I got up and tried to organize my place a 

little bit before the cleaning lady came in and ended up spending time in my bathroom closet

 trying to organize the mess that was in there. I found out I had plenty of blades enough 

toothpaste to last me a year and a half and enough body wash the last me at this rate 4️⃣  years.      I threw a bunch of ax bodies stuff out and a bunch of other things that 
I just wasn’t using. I have enough appointments in any itch cream to 

get me by and plenty of Listerine. Anyway, after that, I caught the 110 bus

 to get to my mom’s by 11:30 PM found out lunch starts at 11:30 PM. I told them to tell my mom that 
I’m coming. Anyhow, I visited and went out for a walk. Went for a walk and that 

was good and then she started getting dizzy and said she didn’t want 

lunch so I told the front desk and I told another lady. That she’s having dizzy

 spells then I waited for the bus for a while and that took me to Wawa. I cruised

 on Wawa station and I was just about to get   off of suburban station, when I 
heard about this. Joe Biden drops out of 2024 race amid growing pressure from top Democrats! I say what the actual fuck! I sent this article to my family and my friends 


and my newsfeeds blowing up like crazy. It’s now 2:26 PM. This happened around 1:46 PM. I talked to Alice for 15 minutes and then my phone died. She is apoplectic
and so am I.

 My brother John said I was acting like a Trumper because the New York Times

 can’t be trusted. He obviously isn’t Understanding what the New York Times is 

doing Alice encourage me not to respond so I put a little sticker on. Anyway, I’m at the hallway of the 

Dorchester charging my phone. I’m gonna go up to Mary soon 

but she’s looking for documents and I figured I wouldn’t show up too early. It’s very hot and very weird . I just got to Mary’s and just got a call that Mary’s mom just died today. It’s now 3:15 pm. We still plan to go to the Pilates class. Mary 
talked to her family and they suggested that she continue with her day. So we needed to take Lyft because we missed the one bus that we get us to the yoga studio on time. The studio is called Hot Power Yoga. It’s @ 1155 S. 20th St. It’s a brand new studio. It’s very brand new. They have no shower however. The class was full since studio is pretty small. It was all female except for me and they’re all like 25 years old. anyhow it was a good class. It was very warm but not stifling warm. Heating is less humid oriented. After we walked back was a nice day outside then we decided to go to the taco place we used to go to. We saw each other and that was fine. She actually had alcohol for the first time since I met her, which is understandable considering that her mom just died. After that, we watched order CI  and watched MSNBC looked really unhappy compared to the giddy look on the other peoples faces. It was a bizarre site. I didn’t called to 21 to go home and end this very strange day. 

No comments: