Monday, July 29, 2024

Sunday, July 28: Visiting Mom. Resting

I woke up at the Dorchester around 8:30 AM. I was just about to leave and fire alarm went off in the building. I took the fire escape down and the door 



was jammed. She couldn’t open it all the way. I couldn’t get through because of my backpack.  I squeezed through. That was weird. I got ready to catch the Market Frankford Line

 and then catch the 110 or 111 bus out to Riddle Village. It is fortunate that there are 2⃣ buses to come out there that’s for sure. Anyhow, I had time to get off 

at Millbourne and get rid of my old yoga clothes get some dinner, drink and head on down to 69th  Street terminal. I 


found myself really really hungry so I got to the terminal I got myself piece of poundcake to hold me over. so I got the bus and already it was starting to get really really hot outside. I got to learn 

Wawa did my normal Pepsi and chips thing and went to see my mom. She was fast asleep when I came in and she got dressed and then we took our short walk to one of the benches outside, we 

hung out for a while and talked and then I walked with her to her lunch which starts at 11:30 and goes till 12:30 PM. And then left and as I was going through Wawa to wait for the bus, I realized 

I forgot my backpack and had to go back so I fortune plenty of time and then cough to 111 bus back to six and ninth Street terminal. I came home and just made some pasta and chow

 down and then felt kind of funny the rest of the day sort of led around

 and didn’t do much. I did try to sleep at one point and then decided at go to the 

cemetery the friend cemetery. Well, I’ve seen her mellow out , 

I saw Fox fox walking around it quite an interesting experience. I talked to Mary and Alice 



and wrapped up my day. I think I really needed that complete day 

off or I didn’t follow a routine or schedule. I just relaxed and did nothing and didn’t 



feel bad about it. I also felt kind of weird too, so I needed to 

just get some equilibrium and make sure I drink 
enough I think I was getting dehydrated which general I don’t have a problem with because after yoga and during classes while I drink like a camel. 
I just decided to give up my attempt to grow a beard. I just don’t have

 the patience to wait for it to fill out and then go ahead and get it groomed and pay $25.

No comments: