Thursday, July 04, 2024

Thursday, July 4: Breakfast in Wynnewood 3 PM Yoga

Well, we woke up at the Dorchester and got ourselves ready to 

meet my friend Donna at a place called first watch at Wynnewood. It’s right next to the Winwood train station which made 

it extremely convenient for us to join her there for breakfast. We just walked to the suburban station and caught the train and the train was right on time and 

there was a very smooth ride went to first watch. We met up with Don and

 we talked and I had a delicious omelette so did Mary we talked

 about all kinds of topics such as getting older and retirement and, we’re going to do the rest of our lives and stuff like that to live in Wayne. Not sure when she’s gonna leave the state 

but anyway it’s now 1150 just finished breakfast. After breakfast, Donna and Mary and I talked outside 
and had a nice conversation. I had 22 minutes

 to kill so we walked around parts of Penn Road and Aubrey Road and I told Mary 

about that Wes and Stuart live nearby if we have time I walk right to my 

house, but the train was coming too soon for that so we took the train 

which was on time and got back to Dorchester about 1:00 PM and 

now we’re heading to my place dump off my clothes and get water. well, we 

got back to my place. Mary rested and I got my clothes and my drink

 for my class. The humidity just amped up in the last hour and we just got on 

the train to go to the 3 PM class. I bet it’s gonna be pretty hot because the heat humidity just like I said before really jumped. We are now @ 56th  street heading downtown. Well, 

a minute to class and plenty of time to spare both Marie and are feeling 

a little bit exhausted but we went to the classroom was very warm

 and the humidity had shot up like crazy and last hour and a half. So class

 was pretty light about six people in it, but Miah was very generous 

with the air, and we made it through pretty Well for the class. We talked. I got a large water because I just think that drinking a lot of water will really 

help me out. We decided to stop at the house vegetarian Chinese   restaurant. Figured we have an early dinner and then we just block out 

and then we watch the fireworks on the top of the Dorchester. It’s now 5:05 PM right now. Air conditioning does feel really good. I took a nap and that felt really good. Just the lie down



 and do nothing. We got up in time and went to the roof deck with the 

pool is and made a nice view of all the fireworks first. There’s also other 

fireworks that were going on the Penn Landing fireworks is going on etc. The 

only thing was the art museum and fireworks didn’t start till close to 10 PM. We had a 

pretty damn good view of it. Met a couple people up there and it 

was a really nice time with the fireworks. I then headed home and decided to take

 a Lyft after the 21 bus was crowded that I’d wait 15 minutes 

for. LIFT ride was weird because I put the address in and didn’t register 

with the dudes car so we spent 10 minutes
 trying to get that negotiated eventually, but that was exhausting. Who is definitely an interesting day with a trip to Wynnewood, 

 Hot Yoga class at 3 PM and Knapp and then fireworks display on the top of the Dorchester.

No comments: