Thursday, August 17, 2023

Thursday, August 17: The Silence of the Spam 🪰

If you’re not really getting a decent nights sleep, I got up. Had the 

food up all my laundry ate breakfast and didn’t leave my house till 8:11 AM 

which is really running late I mean really running late. Anyhow

, I got the mic signed in and Mike and I chatted for a little bit. It was warm, but it wasn’t

 horribly humid like it was a couple days ago which was a great

 relief. I took a nap because I was really tired. Mike and I did take a walk around which was cool. Today I had a bad foot 

day it is the plantar fasciitis came roaring back after about four or five 

days of it getting better. I don’t know what the hell I did, but I know today I almost turned my ankle , but that’s my left 
ankle. Anyhow, the news out in the real world the same old crap about Trump and it’s really tiring. He’s got 90 some 90 felony counts and he supposedlyu

 he’s gonna say that he’s gonna have a news conference on Monday that’s gonna be another bullshit . Anyhow I’m going to a 4 o’clock yoga and 530 Vinyasa

 class and then I’m going to a meeting at th Fairmount Clubhouse. I did go in. I just couldn’t get into the meeting today. I mean then of course we read the codependency list which is always good. I then soon is the meeting and I called Uber and didn’t wanna mess around. I just wanted to go home and go to bed. I’m so tired. Fortunately tomorrow I’m working a little bit later because of the Mike appointment so I get to sleep a little extra which will be fantastic. 

No comments: