Sunday, August 06, 2023

Saturday, August 5: Saturday in Philadelphia

Well, I got this morning around 9:30 AM through washing

 laundry and then had my breakfast and talk to Pat for a bit. I decided I would go downtown and I decided to go to love Park which was pretty mellow. I talked on the phone for 

a while, and then went to a coffee shop to get a little snack and to take care of  business. I just sat in there for a while it was pretty chill. Everyone was half 

my age but it was still chill. Watched a video were to announce 3:42 PM already and I’m heading to yoga class for the 4 o’clock class. I’m coming in around 445, 3:45 PM which is my 

customary thing to come 15 minutes early or 10 minutes early. I went to class, and when I walked into that room, it had that super 

stifling humidity that blows my mind. I fortunately found a place near one of 

the windows. I was really struggling until the 2nd half of the class. 

When instructor opened up the window or the door that is, it was the best 

feeling in the whole world on there. Forget that moment. Just like 

the moment was so hot in one of Joalle‘s classes on Labor Day how hot it was. 

Just some thing that made an indentation in my head. Anyhow, 



after class I socialize to bed, and then Saturday I would treat myself to youdinner so 

I took myself out to dinner. Enjoyed myself thoroughly food was 

very tasty and and I like tasty food. Anyhow, afterwards I strolled around and then 
came home around 9:30 PM. I got my 
body wash delivered pick that up  and then had trouble falling asleep, so I finally did fall asleep. 

No comments: