Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tuesday, August 29: Tomato Sandwiches 🍅 R Cool

Good day everybody it’s Tuesday. It’s another cloudy day in the 

neighborhood. I learned something new today about the right way to make a tomato sandwich. I didn’t know tomato sandwiches were a thing. Anyhow, it was It was pointed out to me this morning 

that it took me an hour to get home from Center City. It didn’t help that the trolley stopped running. They stopped running because

 they didn’t have enough employees.   I also just missed the 21 bus. I had to walk all the way to 15th St. anyhow, I got up and wrestled myself out of bed and

 headed out to Mike’s. Again, it was cloudy. It’s going to be gray for the next

 couple days and I’m told that it supposed to rain later on tonight. Hopefully



 a hold off long enough for me to do yoga and a meeting. I think I’m going to
 go home early today after that stupid madcap adventure last night trying to get home. Can’t afford  to be taken $15 Uber rides every time from Center City. That’s kind of ridiculous. 

Anyhow, here I am I’m not gonna have a tomato sandwich. I’m just gonna have my usual Indian food. Joe the Plumber died yesterday. When he ran for Congress, he advocated shooting immigrants in building

 a wall before Trump did!! he was a useful idiot for the Republicans. What can I say? 
“It’s always a color thing with you Mark My friend
Mike said this about me and I thought it was interesting. We were talking about 

sandwiches, white bread and mayo. Pat called me and told me some 

tow truck driver rammed into his big white van. He’s thinking of getting rid of it cause it’s not running and two doors don’t work. That probably seems to be a good idea and Sharon hasn’t used

 it in a while. My cat visits from the respiratory therapist and the physical therapist. One was about his joking with me too. She’s very straight about him eating slower

 and having liquid food on standby I did some errands while the physical therapist dinner thing. I also threw a load of laundry in as well. I went 
to the bank, gotten money and got a roll of quarters. it wasn’t too hot outside. It was humid but not bad. And then went to my 4 o’clock yoga class. That room 

was really really hot and I was tired. I was yawning at some points in the beginning
. I’ve been pretty tired lately. Any of that room was really hot in there. Actually, the humidity was a factor. Thankfully the windows were open towards the end. I felt pretty good most of the class. Afterwards I went to a meeting, and I could feel myself being really tired there.  But it was a decent meeting go then headed on home. I had some pasta. I went to bed.  
Yeah, who is a decent day? I was in a very weird mood. I also got a picture of Steve at Burlington Vermont with a newly renovated Starr Farm house on Lake Champlain. Yeah yeah it was Peter‘s memorial service. 

No comments: