Friday, August 18, 2023

Friday, August 18: Sleeping 😴 Inn & Side Hustle


Since I changed my work shift today to 1130 to 630 I took full advantage of that and slept in it was it was quite glorious. I must say I slept in and

 I really needed that sleep. I took my time eat my breakfast and got to Mike’s at 11:30 AM. The physical therapist lady was in at that time and was worth giving Mike a work out. He really



 does need to do that work out. Then he did a couple exercises when I was there we talked a little bit and then I needed to leave around 12:30 PM to catch 

 the 12:51 PM train out towards Ardmore for my side gig. I picked the woman up and then 

we went to Walmart to pick up sandwiches during a slow. Man at Wawa and 

Ardmore was really not on its game. First off the two guys working 

behind the counter look like they’ve never work behind the counter and they were low on employees are there’s a strike of some sort. Also, we 

ordered with the kiosk and she never took our order. The guy had to help us out. 
The guy was wearing a special life jacket for for a refrigerator. 

Anyway, the MRI is coming up it’s now 2 o’clock. But we went to Bryn Mawr Hospital to the special building for the breast, x-rays and MRIs. We got 

there around 2:45 PM I guess and we waited like 25 minutes and then then I 

wait another 40 minutes and we were out of there. We are very lucky

. Found a handicap parking spot right in front of the place practically and didn’t
have to use the garage. Afterwords we ate our Wawa hoagie

 and I took the 423 train to Philadelphia to go back to Mike’s. I got to Mike’s in plenty of time and it was really nice outside. I didn’t did some dishes for me get some

 catching up and then I find out at 6:31 PM and decided to walk around Center City. after that, I did some whistling and 

headed home. I talked on the phone with several people, and then I decided that I would go to Costa Rica in January to yoga retreat. I’ve been thinking



 about going in finally fucked myself idea better just make a decision it’s not a waffling on it forever and ever. So I did that and because

 I slept so much yesterday I tried to make dinner and I stayed up kind of late because I just couldn’t get to sleep. Anyway today 

was a good day. It’s really nice to get a really good nights sleep. I need one of these kind of 
days every so often. This month has been quite a month for sure. I have my next visit to help the woman on the mainline on August 31. I think 
that’s 
a shopping excursion if I’m not mistaken. Yes, I did order a T-shirt commemorating the Berlin, August 5 Birmingham,, Alabama Internet. Also got 

a Biden mug as well for cultural things that you’ll look back on inside. Those were the best of times and the most interesting times.

No comments: