Friday, August 25, 2023

Friday, August 25: Work N Yoga

Today I got up tired as usual but I made it to Mike’s very late today. I 

think it’s the latest I’ve showed up without putting in for it. My next time I have to change my schedule is   Thursday, August 31 go out to the main line to help the woman out with an eye doctor

 appointment. Anyhow, it was raining this morning and drizzling, and fortunately get off the L the rain mostly stopped so that was a does a huge ass police for me coming in 

to work all wet. Because that would suck do you know. Anyhow, I got the Mike’s and and did a little cleaning up and sweeping up 
🧹 which 

was good to do on a Friday and then I took out some garbage that might get wrapped up for himself when he did his own cleaning. Anyhow, I talked on the phone with a 

few people had my lunch over a period of an hour and did some 

texting. Pat called with a question about his drivers license. We’re 

planning to go up to Massachusetts tomorrow to pick up my motorcycle that I would be an adventure

 and a half I am going to miss Yin yoga, which I really do like but there’s no way

 in goddamn hell I can make it because that’s gonna be a long ass drive . Well we finally open the printer that Mike has which was cool. He got it installed and it wasn’t too hard. Once we figured out the paper tray and how to put the printer ink in. It’s an awfully big printer with a lot of unused space inside it. All that matters is that it does seem to work so that’s a good thing. I’m off to yoga at 3:39 PM. I’m gonna go to the 4 o’clock yoga class. it’s more humid today than it had been. 




No comments: