Thursday, August 31, 2023

Thursday, August 31: A Nice Day to Plan 4 Costa Rica Yoga Retreat

This morning woke up at a nice 9 AM. It was very unusual 

because Pat was actually home and we got to hang out and talk a little bit. He’s on vacation this week and I got my pension check so I wrote him a check for the rent. Pat

 dug down his awning last night to light comes into the hallway and I don’t need light to see my key out when I walked outside. Holy shit it was nicer,

 so humid, nice breeze, sexy a little cool. I got the mics and did a little bit of washing dishes and we talked for a bit. His appointment 

for Friday for the study got canceled cousin he had cancer in the last 10 years. They then took out the garbage and then went to 16th and JFK for my 11:51 AM train ride to Ardmore

 to meet the woman by 12:30 PM. When we met and I had some of my super coffee and rested, and then we went to her garage and took the car and drove out to Bala Cynwyd to Presidential  Boulevard to this optometrist 

place. This weird old dude got in front of the line and took 10 minutes just to check in. Any left and then he came back. It’s now 1:25 PM. she just got

 seen. This optometrist office is really weird and watch a little rooms carpeting and it was sort of very geriatric. We finally did leave and just when I 



was about to leave the place I get a call from Mike’s physical therapist that he’s going to go to the hospital via Uber because he started getting bad cramps but he thinks it’s his hernia acting up again. And I think the last time you get a 

hernia and go to work Johnny got sepsis so She’s kind of fucked up. I 

eventually took the train and waited 40 minutes, but it was better than paying

 $62 to via Uber. Can you believe it 62 bucks to go downtown

 screw that. I also was talking to my sister in some old grouchy. Keyser

 told me to be quiet so I just hung up Alice  I’m on the train now 

it’s 336. I should be at Mike’s place by 4 PM. Well, I decided since I had an hour 

night sorry to warrant around in Center City for a moment and wait 

for Mike to call NET at Courle anice waiting for an ultrasound to be done. I went back to his place, put away 
the moms meals ate a little bit of food and decided I’d meet some people 
CODA early at some sushi restaurant eight minutes from the Fairmount 

station of the Broad Street line. I’m feeling a little bit of a scratchy 

throat and I hope it’s nothing.

No comments: