Friday, August 11, 2023

Friday, August 11: Mike has Visits. Nice Day


Well, I got more sleep than I did the night before which was good. I still could’ve slept another hour with complete ease. I got to Mike’s 8:30 AM. I really should

 just set my time to the place for 830 cause that’s always when I get there around 8:15 AM to 830. Anyway, Mike and I took a walk this morning, and it was very pleasant, and we walked further


 than that we had in a long time. Which was good. It kind of reminded me of the spring, when I first started back working with them. Anyhow, Mike had three different visits today the visits were physical

 therapist, nurse, and bathing assistant,. The physical therapist had a pretty good 45 minute exercise routine. She was very encouraging of Mike to get exercise. 

She’s very frank but very friendly. The nurse had a pretty extensive visit as well. The feeding went in and out pretty much.  Anyhow Pat told me had a really disgusting piece 



of work to do at his job which I won’t discuss here. Anyway, he had to scoop poop up. Anyway, I enjoy the beautiful weather outside. It’s about as perfect as an August day as you can get Zack to humid,

 is it  not too hot and it’s not raining. I was looking around my phone today and ran into a groovy. Poppy tune the kind that PATRICK likes. I never really knew a lot of the lyrics
. Some of them 

are downright strange I must say, but some of them are the kind of lyrics I wish I could write and sing to. You know this with some pop songs it’s just the way it 

is. I decided that it’s such a nice day outside. I’m just gonna take the 530 class instead and just ease into yoga and get the room upstairs

 which is generally not a stuffy and humid as the downstairs room. It’s a nice day outside good people watching and stuff.  It’s about as perfect as an August day as you can get  not  too humid, 

is it  not too hot and it’s not raining. Well, I decided that I would go to the 5:30 PM class since it was a nice day and I just wanted to hang out. So I went to the 5 o’clock class 5:30 PM class

 and it was packed. That’s one of the. The reasons why I go to the 4 PM class also 4 PM class obviously ends earlier. Anyhow, class is really good. It was crowded, 

but it wasn’t really hot except the time to the fan was turned off I mean it was hot, but it was Tyler V normally Hot Yoga hot if you know what I mean. Anyhow afterwards and hung out and socialized a little bit and hung out at Rittenhouse Square since it was nice out and then wobbled my fun but home. 

No comments: