Sunday, August 13, 2023

Saturday, August 12: Sunnier Saturday in These Times

No, today’s a nice warm August day. I first got up at seven not

 remembering the day, and when I realize I could sleep until 10 I gleefully went back to sleep. I had a dream that I gigantic, gorilla wish terrorizing our area. I managed 

to outsmart the gorilla. It’s stuck its tongue out at me and Louisiana the dream. Anyhow, I got up and got that I sleep well. It was great. I really did need 

that sleep. And then made my way down to Center City to ostensibly pick up my yoga water bottle. I went to Mike’s hung out, then forgot I had that water bottle there

. Alas, the bottle was not there so it’s in the refrigerator or somewhere in the house. I don’t think I left it at the studio. I really like that bottle it’s the perfect size 

etc. so I’m gonna have to look for another one if I can’t find it. it was gifted to me. Anyway, I had a good time
hanging out with Mike and we talked 
about stuff fun stuff normal stuff. I’m going to 4 o’clock class and found out that the Yin class was canceled so I’m not gonna be going to be in class afterwards. That’s OK  and I’ll tell you the extra sleep feels so good it’s hard to fathom. Anyhow, it was a nice day out the end.

No comments: