Sunday, August 06, 2023

Sunday, August 6: Visit with Mom and Ardmore

Good morning or a good day or whatever. I didn’t sleep very 

well last night and I told at least three people that during this day. The cleaning 



woman came over today and woke me up but that’s fine. I was 

able to open the door and let her in and then go back to sleep. I think God I did that because 

I was wiped out. I almost felt hung over, I’m really glad I don’t

 drink anymore Jesus Christmas. Anyway, I went through the Internet wormhole today

 I looked up. Natalie MacMaster then Cape Breton IslandBlack LoyalistThe Book of Negroes, and finally Negro. Wow 

oh wow! Ms. McMaster has 11 kids w/ her husband and they still perform. In fact they have

 the kids perform with them. It is quite fascinating for sure how

 some people can pull that stuff off so we’re not having kids didn’t hurt the population at all.
anyhow, I made it to moms. I took my sweet time sitting to Wildwood to keep myself cool, and then we just hung out. I tried to make space
forher phone and she read me “she wrote down in this book of quotes and she saved. It was pretty cool. I did a little bit on her phone and then we took a short walk 

because it was very hot outside. I think got an Uber and got to the Ardmore house on time. I think took out some trash and took a short nap. When 

I took 25 minutes nap and it was nice and all, but I couldn’t get my traditionally, decent foot was quite uncomfortable
. But it was nice to just be quiet. It’s now 4:30 PM. It’s now 5:17 PM and we started talking about the Dutton family in Yellowstone. After we printed
 out the family tree of the Titans, 

Lynne wanted to know with the original following the bouncing ball  came from.
They found out the bouncing ball came from a TV show called “Sing Along with Mitch.“. It’s quite the day I looked through the Internet 

rabbit hole.   Here’s Wikipedia’s definition of bouncing ball It’s 5:30 PM it’s time to get going 



to the walk. Yes and Lynne, you did provide a wonderful salad this evening. I must say it had the good wholeness 

of beans that I can’t pronounce. Watching Yellowstone season two episode three at this time. The cats being fed at 8:22 PM.

No comments: