Friday, August 25, 2023

Thursday August 24: Beware of the Trojan Horse 🐴


I woke up today feeling tired, of course, but I wrapped myself up. Got my stuff together and headed down to Mike’s and got there around 8:23 AM. 

The trip there always smooth today. It’s been pretty good lately not running ridiculously late thank goodness cause I’m always 

running late. Anyway, I got to Mike’s. I said let’s take a walk before the rain starts. We did take a walk in a little drizzle did come

 through, but it wasn’t much of anything. Mike started choking again but not as bad as yesterday, was concerned.  After that
 decided to finally call the dentist about this partial because it’s getting much worse a little more then a  chipped tooth to the point almost to the tooth and it also 

has a really sharp point so it hurts my tongue because it keeps rubbing against it. I called the dentist office and I talked and 12 minutes but I did get a same day appointment at 12:30 PM. It’s still very 

cloudy as of 12:28 PM  but it’s not drizzling which is a good thing.

 I went to the dentist and they did an impression and I gave them to settle. Be 

at least a week while they take it to the lab. I paid the $30 and took 

my sweet time getting home. A.k.a. Mike’s. By time I got home the physical



 therapist had come and gone and we had her hung out and, then the moms
meals came in and I was able to pick that up before leaving for yoga. I went to class and it wasn’t 


boiling hot outside but it was pretty warm in the third floor. After doing a lot of drinking and 

getting myself hydrated I had some guy tell me that that I looked pretty good and that he asked me how long I’ve been doing it and that was quite a 

landmark for me. Me and him talked during the half hour break between the 75 minute and 

your Vinyasa class. He’s a pretty cool guy same age as me. That was pretty cool I must say. I did a Vinyasa class

 and a woman named Sam tied it. It wasn’t a bad class at all. Afterwards they caught the 
33 bus up to the Sharon. I mean I got there at the Fairmont early got some snacks and attended the  Covid CODA meeting and had the most people I’ve ever seen at this meeting 

ever since I’ve been going there for the past year or so. It was a good meeting. I got a ride with a fellow traveler and that was cool. I didn’t have to take Uber. We talked and it was cool . 

No comments: