Monday, August 14, 2023

Sunday, August 13: Visiting Mom and Dave

After not sleeping enough, I got up and took my phone and 

then got picked up to go to Dave’s. Actually I met Dave at this bring Haven golf club. That’s where he had taken my mother to  lunch. It was a fun time 
Wes hangout with us. I had a falafel sandwich of some sort and it was pretty good. It was really hot outside. It’s very hot outside today afterwards
out Wes’s 
attempt to find some Pom wonderful at 2 different Giant Supermarkets. He thendrop me off at Ardmore. It’s now 3:36 PM just arriving at Ardmore. Anyhow, we talked I napped
, and then we watched Yellowstone. Also had a pizza which was pretty good but I wasn’t that hungry so I didn’t eat much as normal. I decided to take Uber home because I didn’t wanna wait 45 minutes for the next train and I just wanted to get in and catch some sleep. It was a day that’s for sure. 

No comments: