Thursday, August 03, 2023

Thursday, August 3: Podiatrist Appointment, Yoga & Mtg.๐Ÿƒ‍♂️

Good day everybody today is Thursday. I got up at about


 6:50 AM and received the breakfast pack my yoga stuff and called Pat‘s phone because he lost his phone. That will was a pretty exciting moment because I don’t generally don’t hear from Pat that much. Anyhow go to the trade, went to Mike’s, and then I had to bounce to Ardmore to pick up Lynne‘s 

car to drive to the podiatrist for my plantar fasciitis appointment. I had already paid the $45 co-pay and it was time to go there and do what I have 

to do. I drove up there in and didn’t wait that long and he saw me right at 11:30 no 10:30 AM and he’s a nice guy and I had

 my blood pressure and pulse and they were pretty good and he just gave me a list of exercises to do in scheduled in  6 weeks.  

Fortunately, I was able to drive fast enough that Lancaster Avenue to be able to catch the 11:18 AM train back to Mike’s. The trains 

only run every hour at this point, so I was very fortunate that I was able to catch a train when I did. Hopefully
they’re not a lot of disappoint. 

Her post spins around there might be, but I don’t know. I think came back
to Mike’s and had lunch. After lunch, picked up several orders 

for Mike at the front door, which include mom‘s meals and the Insta cart. Took out some garbage and make sure Mike was able to be fine and he did all onto a zone. That was good. It was pretty 

quiet day, which was good after yesterday’s running around and stuff. it’s now 345. I’m in 15th and Walnut


Street. Heading for my 4 PM yoga class. It’s warm but not as hot as last few days. Actually 

it’s a little warmer today. It’s been a pretty temperate week temperature wise. I did charge my phone up on the train and Ryan
 and it. Mike battery has 63% charge which

 is good. Well I made it to my 4 o’clock class and it was a good class. Christian taught the class and I found myselfpretty exhausted. I didn’t even know it wasn’t the hottest room, but it got hotter 

in mid class which threw me off. I then decided to stay for the Vinyasa class, and, that’s a little hard and I thought I was really tired so I had to fuel 

myself up and that’s what I did. I ended up going to Fairmount a little 

bit early and I ran into Mike Remshard and Susan. I haven’t seen those

 guys in a while. The last time I saw them is another chance meeting. So I said to him let’s try to meet for breakfast on Saturday. That’ll give me time to eat
 and hang out and then go to yoga. Anyway, I went to the meeting, which was OK. The story was weird because  the guy definitely had a weird syntax the way he wrote. But I shared and rambled a 

little bit. So anyhow, I was pointed out that my WPRP T-shirt had the same label as Taylor pork roll, which was really bizarre

  

 but very funny. And then came home talking on the phone ate and went to bed. It was an interesting day in a very busy week. That’s right by so fast or I’m just getting older and that’s what happens.

No comments: