Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Wednesday, August 9: The Folding Chair Day August 5🪑

Well, got up this morning had breakfast and then struck

 out to Mike’s. Nothing extraordinary there. I got the Mike’s and had to take a quick nap because I was kind of tired. Mike’s computer is working. 
We then took a walk and it was beautiful outside around 9:30 AM. We did more walking. He did more walking. Then he had an a long time. And I was happy for him. we then got back and

 I watch a TikTok a lot because the infamous Montgomery Alabama 

hope brawl has taken over the Internet or at least tick-tock and parts of Twitter. Where

 the three racist assholes assaulted this one black security guard because

 they wouldn’t move their boat. So now the chair which used to be to me more known for

 AA meetings or the AA app is now a symbol. August is 

the day it happened I think that was Saturday.  So they’re all kinds of memes on 

it which are absolutely hilarious in my humble opinion

. I’ve been decided to just take a walk for lunch in Rittenhouse Square was quite
nice. The beautiful day outside I did manage

 to remember to spray suntan lotion in my head. I felt very fortunate. Anyhow
wasn’t the most productive day in the 

world but it’s a nice way to do the hump day thing. I’m now at 3:39 PM. Going to catch the Paoli train to Ardmore because today 

is Wednesday all day long and all night long. Well, I got on the quiet car and 

managed not to make any noises. I was looking at the folding chair

 stuff. I think I’m kind of done with it now. I think I’ve seen all the memes 

and looked at all the T-shirts that are out there already selling, 

and now the thing is the throwing hat in the air is kind of a fat signal 

to rescue. It’s pretty warm today. It’s 4:31 PM. I’m about to 

enter the Ardmore House. I came in and had a Poppi soda and then rinsed  off from the sweat that I accumulated walking around all day. It’s now 5:10 PM. It’s

 now 6:36 PM going to go out for a walk. I took a little nap and drink a supercoffee and I’m ready to go now. It should be cooler outside now that couple hours I’m gone by since our last walked around. Took a walk and it was fine but

 the very end of the night started feelingreally hot and tired. When I went to the central air, it felt so damn good. It was unbelievable. It’s now 8:40 PM and I just had a Poppi drink and I feel a lot better. It’s unbelievable what a little AC in and something to drink will do for
 me.

No comments: