Monday, August 21, 2023

Sunday, August 20: Changes to Face the Strain

I got up this morning and went down to 13th and arch to pick up the car 

because I was the closest place to get a car. After I got the car I came home and tried to take a nap but twice Jehovah’s Witnesses rang my doorbell and woke me up. That doorbell 

could wake up the dead. I can’t stand when people ring my doorbell it just jars the hell out of me. Anyhow I did baguette manage 

to get 20 minutes a nap and that was good. So I called Riddle village told him I was coming around 12:30 PM and then I set out to Riddle 
village but 

before I did that I decided to hit the Td bank in Haverford and took care of some business there real quickly. Believe it or not the Td bank is up until 2 PM on a Sunday in that 

branch. It’s only open till 1 PM on a Saturday.  Anyway, I continued

 on to Riddle village and saw mom and we took our traditional walk 

towards the dog playing. Eric is a banshee, and it’s always him shaded

 there. She was in good spirits. Dave was a Long Beach Island with his daughters, 

and he hung out with Brian Nickel. I was jealous. I’d like to see Ron sometime.

 He lives down there full-time.  Anyhow, I didn’t have time to take a trip to 

anywhere like a Long Beach Island, a Asbury, Park 

or Millville. I instead drove out to see a friend in the suburbs and hung out there for

 a little while. Then I went to Ardmore and retrieve some stuff that I had left there. 

No comments: