Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Tuesday, August 1st: Pharmacist @ a Meeting


This morning I did something I’ve done once or twice before I set my alarm for 6:45 PM to 6:45 AM. Then got up at 8 AM this morning. That’s the time I’m 

actually supposed to be at Mike’s so I ended up showing up about 45 minutes late that’s after just ramming


in my yoga clothes and getting it moving. I’ve been got the mic semi-motivated and hungry for a hippo. It’s now 12:25 PM and

 now I just finished going to the pharmacy where I had to wait a half hour because the pharmacist at a meeting and they couldn’t get both Scripps just the one. I ended up getting a call from 

Mike to just get the hell out of there and so I wait in line and next thing you 
know if the pharmacist at the meeting but I guess he just got out or the guy didn’t tell me. Anyhow , the pharmacist add a meeting. Yeah that’s  the way you get

 held up anyway, I didn’t do much else before going going out. It’s really nice outside. Now it’s time to talk on the phone until I get back to Mike’s and then get Mike outside, even if 

he’s not really in the mood for walking. Well, I’ve talked on the phone   That went OK and I sang a song of sixpence in the morning. I think came back and filled out a timesheet

 for a day. I forgot to sign out. I have to sign out extra late today because I showed up late because I set the alarm wrong as I said earlier in this blog post. Anyhow, went to my therapy and making

 progress that’s all I’m gonna say about that. It was a decent session. Anyhow, 
I’m going to my 5:30 PM 90 minute hot yoga class. Nice and cool today compared


to other days but it’s still warm. Well, I won’t class was Chris Fluck. His classes are always decent. I was sweaty, but I was able to breathe and all that stuff I decided to be somebody’s husband but I gave it



up for lent anyway, took a while for me to sweat it out, and I met the latest teacher who’s going to start substituting. Didn’t recognize her at first, but she always goes to class. 

Anyway, I got home around eight and tried to fuck with the stupid Photos on my laptop, which I haven’t used. I couldn’t find the start button. I ended up sending Heather a link to my 
photos and let’s see if that works if that works then we’ll just stick to that. I’ve been talked on the phone as usual and let the computer on and download all the updates that

 make that windows needed after not using my computer for at least six months.

No comments: