Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Monday, July 31: Google Drive and TD Bank Glitching Like Mitch

I woke up this morning at 5:30 AM. I’m telling the story again because I forgot to save it 

and it erased everything that I wrote. My Amazon order came in right at the beginning

 of the 5 to 7 AM. So I got all my fresh food, put it away and also tucked

 in Mike’s documents before I forget. I put all the stuff away and then when I 

was getting ready to leave for work, the other non-perishable

 items came in from Amazon. I found out I have too much soy milk. I ordered 

soy milk and I really didn’t need to. I didn’t get my Raisin Bran 



so I arrived at Mike’s and it was much nicer out today even last week for sure. My foot is doing that great today but I do have an appointment with Penn on Thursday the fourth at 10:30 AM. I have 

the podiatrist look at it. Anyhow, the nurse showed up today and I 

showed her my foot real quick after Mike was looked at. She didn’t see 

anything particular. She suggested I see somebody and I am. Hi then attempted to use Google Drive to send Wedding photos and it was a completely 
frustrating experience. I finally wrote to my friend to get it to let

 her know that I am attempting to send the photos. I at this point the only way 

you can send them is with a link I thought you could drag and

 drop but I guess I’m gonna have to go on the computer and do it that way. Rich is 

a real pain. Guess I don’t know I’m used to using my phone. 

My foot is didn’t really feel real great today the TD drama wasn’t as bad as I thought. Today at yoga, I did two

 classes. I don’t know I just decided to do it. There was no outside

, motivating factors or anything. I just said well I’ll try it again. It was for latte so it was extra challenging. I think there was maybe two other dudes beside me. Anyhow, the first class was 75 
minute it was a substitute and she didn’t let a lot of ventilation so I made it a little more difficult but I was prepared so that’s what I did. I then went to the MONDAY Night Beginners which was very good. I 

enjoyed that I knew the speaker  and then came home and had some of my frozen meals packed 

put a new filter in the air conditioner/heater and he fix the freezer door

 so hopefully I won’t get all that melting frozen ice that I had to clean up yesterday. Oh yes, Pee-wee Herman died today. Paul Reubens, who played Pee-wee Herman died today at age 70. He was definitely had an impact on culture he got banned from society because it’s hot out an adult movie theater which today wouldn’t mean squat, but he got totally excommunicated and didn’t come back for another 20 years.

No comments: