Friday, August 04, 2023

Friday, August 4: Back n’ Forth w/ Yoga & Dinner


I woke up on time, but I decided I was tired and took a quick nap ate breakfast and hung out with Pat for a while. He’s on vacation this week but he’s earning 

extra money painting someone’s radiators and part of their house. Anyhow, it was good to see him again. Anyhow, I got to 

Mike’s around 8:30 AM. The  EL was not crowded at all, which was nice I could just sit anywhere. Anyhow, it looks like it’s going to rain today. It’s very 

cloudy. I felt a mist when I came out of my house, but the rain has held off so far. I went to Mike’s. We realized that I could’ve located as well as possibly with the help of the Tile app 

because I gave him a Tile for his wallet and we both dawned on us that I could’ve gone over there and insisted so to later today I’m gonna do that after I do my trip to Ardmore and drive, Lynne. Anyway,  the train ran 10 minutes

 late and I thought was waiting. Just excepting the fact asleep they had an announcement that the train was suspended then 30 seconds later they announced the train was arriving so I’m



 glad I didn’t just panic and run away. So I think we’re living in the twilight zone. Mike might be an avatar not a real person ha ha.  Well the train I was hoping to catch Dee 12:26 PM from Ardmore

 was also just canceled. Least I read the warnings. We’re having a lot of trouble on this train. That’ll makes 
2 trains on Paoli Thorndale canceled. I will stay 

tuned. It still looks cloudy but the rain is held off that’s far it’s 1131. I’m running a little late because train was late. Well, I arrived at Ardmore and we’ve been headed out towards Radnor passed Villanova to a 

credit union called argent, which is  called a share bank  I never heard of that term but supposedly you can bank through this bank to another bank. I think that’s what it means. 

Well, it’s 1:07 PM there have been delays. Good day boys and girls. It’s now 2:01 PM and we’re at the Trumark financial in Conshohocken
on Butler Pike. My goal is to get it Mike’s 

by 330 or at least make my yoga class at four. Well, we went to the 

bank and they served her very quickly, which was a blessed relief, and that was a good thing. So we drove back to Ardmore with her money in hand, and she gave me grapes, two yogurts, and a poppy to have some food in me and that was good. Then I called Uber and the guy got me 


there at 3:30 PM exactly. Since I signed in at 3:37 I have time 

to wash some dishes and pick up my cord to my phone. It’s now 3:49 PM. 

I thought I forgot my water but I checked and I did bring the water now 

I got to find my yoga mat and head to 75 minute class. well, the class was really good. We had it with Robyn

 and it was thorough as usual. I was pretty tired. I think the possible sleep deficit 

might’ve had to do with it but anyhow, I was pretty damn hungry afterwards once I cooled off and I hit a Mexican restaurant that I was told about upstairs from the oyster 
house and it was pretty crowded but I found a little table and got myself a delicious tacos. Service was great they do add a 20% gratuitytip which was interesting 

and I hadn’t
seen that before but I know it existed. After that walked around in Center City a bit and then came home. 

No comments: