Thursday, August 24, 2023

Wednesday, August 23: Tired of Dr. Fraud😴


This morning again I had a hard time waking up, but it wasn’t as severe as yesterday. I bet you didn’t know that. Anyway, I got up and it was a little bit 

milder this morning so I didn’t have to put on a long sleeve shirt on. Today is annoying to the day off from my usual activities

 except work. Of course I work no matter what when I do have a job. Anyhow, today’s been pretty quiet except that Mike almost  choked himself. That was a little scary and I know somebody

 urge me to take red cross training. So maybe I should learn the Heinrich

 maneuver, because if something should happen, and I could’ve

 done something about it, that would follow me to hell and the guy with the red face in the pitchfork Mike just told me I’m going to hell anyway from any other 

reasons that makes me feel a lot better.🤯😳 what does that almost horrible thing


Mike and I did take a walk. It was pretty pleasant overall. As a nice day 

it wasn’t too hot. We were talking about the old times. We’re trying 

to make arrangements for the time we can go down to DMV speaking of DMV. I got sent something in the mail to renew my drivers license. It’s only August 24 and my license

 doesn’t expire till November 5 my birthday. Anyhow, Dave meandered along and I decided after work to treat myself to a massage because I’m just tired and my whole body is stiff. And that’s what I did. Unfortunately I was able to catch the 21 bus right away so I didn’t have to go through weird SEPTA stuff.  I dude did block the bus for about five minutes but overall I got home ate and I crashed. 

No comments: