Thursday, August 17, 2023

Wednesday, August 16: Trust Da Process


This morning I woke up extra early so I could throw in my laundry and then get it to the dryer before I left. I succeeded in that endeavor, but still got to Mike’s a 



half hour late. I showed up to Mike’s and it was pretty humid out, and his air-conditioning felt really good, I mean it felt really nice. I bought to get something 



done today. I reached change my schedule to accommodate my side gig and then did some laundry for Mike. I had my usual packet for lunch. This is the first day that I will be going to yoga on Wednesday.I’m going to the 530 class today and we’ll see what happens. I’ll see how absurdly humidity could be anyhow but I’ve cleaned is a cover for his bed and had to dry it outside because it agitator washer didn’t have a good spin cycle. Mike had his therapy appointment today and I took a walk around 

after work today. Not much into Blogging today. I actually fairly tired today. Well, I eventually went back to Mike’s hung out. Enjoyed the AC little nap. Also

 got my water back because I left it in the refrigerator. I’m going to the 530 class today. Well, the 530 class wasn’t terribly hot except for when the fans were 



off. The beginning of class is very hot but it wasn’t bad. I had trouble and awkward, staying balanced, and my balance is a little off today. Afterwords, I just roamed around Center City because I had time to and it was nice. It wasn’t nearly as humid as it was couple days ago. And then wobbled home and sang songs not the little kids but just sang songs. 

No comments: