Monday, August 21, 2023

Saturday, August 19: Relaxing, Yoga & Future ๐Ÿง˜‍♀️

Today I went through the usual Pat, and the very usual pattern. Whenever

 I get a superduper night of sleep, the next night is always a bit rough and last 

night fit that bill. Perfect I just couldn’t get myself rested till 
early in the morning. I didn’t feel like doing much. I did, however

 do a little tidying up and I caught up on my Amazon ordering. Things were getting 

a little empty so I figured I better do it now I could. I didn’t 

finally got out of the house and drink a supercoffee and headed towards yoga class.

 Time caught up to me and I got there with about 15 minutes 
to spare even though I had plenty of time to get here on 10th St., it’s a beautiful day it’s not humid it’s perfect weather. It’s California weather well right now California weather is like Florida 

weather in are having a hurricane come up which is gonna be a category two or three when it hits  near San Diego. During
 class I seem to be struggling with my breath in the beginning. 
The moon wasn’t terribly hot in fact thankfully there was a nice van air circulating. I actually thought myself. Why do I put myself through this and as the class went through I remembered why. I felt really good
 afterwards. After class I was called and invited to dinner from from a friend and I had turkey burgers which were pretty good. Climate change is a trip man I mean California’s getting Florida weather. We’re getting California weather the world’s getting a bit topsy-turvy, but I think people might realize that climate change is real when it affects them. That’s how it works apparently in this country. So I will talk to Sup as a good Saturday overall.

No comments: