Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Monday, August 21: Return of Rental, Work, Yoga and Meeting

I got up this morning had breakfast and got gas for my rental car 

and headed down to Mike’s to sign in. The ride went very smoothly until I turned

 down Pine Street and Bell behind a trash truck. So I’ve been sitting 

here for about 10 minutes trying to go one block. People on Pine Street make a lot of garbage

. So the best I could do is to get to Mike’s by 8:30 AM. I’m gonna drive

 by Mike’s and sign in and headed to return the rental car. I need to get that there by 9:30 so I’m not late. It’s at the 

convention center which is a weird place to get a rental car because it’s 

a funky ass garage. Well, I got the mics and signed in and actually had time to park since there was a parking spot right near Mike’s so I got him a sandwich 

in talk to him for a moment. I then went to the parking garage and it went pretty smoothly. It is now 9:35 AM. Walking down South Broad.
 I got back from South broad and I 



 hung out with Mike and then I did some errands for Mike got picked up. I got some  Scripps  4  Mike. and got them some lunch at the vending truck. The the both 

woman came and went and that was good. Got a lot of text messages today. Talked to a few people and
then went to 4 o’clock yoga class. it 
wasn’t too bad considering it was the third floor and the third floor is always hot fire and just a loud enough air to get through that it wasn’t
too bad. After 

class met a friend for coffee and then ran off to the MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. It’s only a meeting I regularly go to. It’s a good group. It’s really chill and 

people come and go at the meeting which is a hard core group 

of flight eight people who always show up which is nice. It’s not 8 o’clock meeting ended and continue my day. 

No comments: