Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Tuesday, August 8: speed, racer, and Yoga

This morning when I got up in the usual way, he learned a walk while I was away. 

Sorry, I’m channeling Harry Chapin at this minute. Anyhow, I got dressed and 

get ready to to go. Again, it looked like it had rained, which 

we all know dead last night. It’s pretty temperate outside. It’s not too hot or too humid. I then 

jumped on the train late as usual around 7:50 AM. The train 

wasn’t too crowded and I got going and got to Mike’s. his printer arrived yesterday right after I left I was told. Mike and I took a walk and saw Limbo the building superintendent and we hung 

out with him and then we walked a little bit more. Mike got a little bite to eat and then we came back and as we were coming back, the FedEx delivery

 person was delivering the new computer . It’s a Lenovo refurbished computer. He got on Amazon for pretty


cheap. I don’t know if I like the idea of refurbished but even if it’s refurbished, it’s got to be better than his eight or nine year old 

computer that he had that was stalling and full of dust . That was pretty cool that he got it. He spent maybe $350 in total for both he’s going to use his own keyboard

 because it’s a wireless keyboard. we had to plug in the wires Dr and 

that works pretty well. I then put in a load of laundry, and as of 1:41 PM I just

 put stuff into the dryer.  We watched both episodes of speed racer with 

the mammoth car. That was great. I haven’t seen her since I was 8 or 9 years 
old it was a trip I still remember a lot of it. Anyhow, Mike reminded me to pick up 

the laundry today from the basement. I did that I got my phone charged up to 73% and then headed on 

down to my 4 o’clock appointment have every Tuesday. It’s

 nice outside with a decent breeze which is great. Now I’m going to 5:30 PM 

class. Well, I went to my appointment then wow it was very constructive
 well I went to Chris Fluck’s class and it was really good. One thing is that it wasn’t super Duper hot like it normally is and also you know
it got hotter 

as the class went on but there was plenty of air with the fans on the fourth

 floor. After class I stayed at the studio till at least 7:20 PM. And I then went home 
had some leftovers and then talked on the phone for several people and I find myself really tired in almost fell asleep prematurely but I managed

 to get up and answer the phone and stuff. It was a pretty good day. I did enjoy that speed racer  Adventure 




No comments: