Friday, May 01, 2020

Wednesday, April 29: Sunny Then Overcast. Walking in Ardmore


I got up this morning tired but not quite as tired as yesterday. I missed half the meeting because I couldn’t get myself up until 7:20 PM in the 
 meeting started at 7:15 AM. After that I signed on to work to start the latest 

 roject that they gave me. The system is moving pretty slow at one point I had to just reboot the computer and
 that seemed to help out a lot. It was pretty uneventful but it was sunny most of the day. I decided to take a walk at lunch even though I had 
lunch ready at home. I did finish up the rest of my cereal and have very little milk left so that’s 

 omething I have to do in the next day or so. At the end of work, I discovered or, my  supervisor told me that you can send out forms through the system.  That’ll save me a lot of 

 yping. I’m still going to finish the report and then go back and send out the MR forms for the people that need AMRs. I’m gonna have to save a dummy copy for  me and send the original one. A  few cases don’t need AMR sent. 


 Anyhow I tend to take Yoga on Zoom but there was no volume so Lynne and I decided that we would just skip it and she’s going to pick me up. Well, we drove down to Ardmore and decided we need to take a walk before it starts raining again

. We walked 30 minutes each way and it was very nice. It was good to walk outside in the beautiful green suburbs. Hell it was good to walk anywhere at this point. I got some pretty good green pictures to remember this 

 y. We saw a huge pile of logs piled up in one of the neighborhoods in Ardmore that we walk through. I don’t know if those Ardmore it might’ve been  Delaware  County but I don’t know the name of the town that abuts 
Ardmore. South Ardmore runs to Delaware County. Ardmore is in Montgomery County. We didn’t came back and Lynne made a very lovely
 dinner that had all kinds of vegetables in and pasta it was quite the cornucopia of different kinds of food. We ate @ the table instead of watching a movie. I enjoyed it very much. It wasn’t a bad day in the world of the COVID-19 been pandemic I particularly enjoyed the half hour walk we took and nothing went awfully wrong with the computer so it was a good day. It will be nice to be able to do stuff eventually every day kind of merges into each other

No comments: