Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday, May 21: Wake, Walk, Take the Train


Well I work in Ardmore after a pretty good nights sleep I must say. Anyhow, I went to my virtual meeting and and I enjoyed it very much. I then realized I had to get going and catch 
the Norristown high-speed line that was leaving at 8:30 AM. It was 

  very nice walk. South Ardmore is very nice in the spring time. It almost makes you want to live 

 n the suburbs can you believe that stuff?  Anyhow just when I was climbing 

 p the stairs at 8:28 on the trains and left and I was like holy shit. I was 

 oing to pack and take Uber but it was $13 so I read looked and realized that SEPTA is 

 ow on its regular schedule. That means another train will be coming in 6 minutes. I  

aught the train and I was back home just in time to get to work and to

 sign in. Well I got some of my work done but the system was running 

 eally really slow. I did get some good news my printer came in right

 on time and it came before I had to leave the house so that was a good thing. Do UPS tends to say it’ll be there by 8 PM. I had to 

leave the house by 5:30 PM so I’m glad it came when it did. I probably threw my work talk to the woman from the retirement board implied and got picked up at 5:30 PM. Actually I was 

 ittle bit late but we got here toWayne for the chiropractor. As we approached  the



 

 hiropractor, there was some kind of crowd listening to some dude play your typical bar fair stuff like “cripple creek from the band it was a little jarring to say the least. The big news it’s not coronavirus for  
Trump, William “Roddie” Bryan, the dude who filmed Ahmaud Aubrey  getting killed was formally charged with murder today  I literally
found out through my friends and then 20  inutes later 

  ame out on the Washington post. After the chiropractor, we went to CVS and I got Phillips Sonnagram electronic toothbrush. I got this special
mouthwash for shower breath. I FOUND the grapefruit flavor of my favorite juices.  It was good to find those flavors because 
 they never have the flavor I had a really 
 utritious dinner. We talked for a while about some of my things. We then watched a Netflix series 

called Hell on wheels. It’s a series based on building the transcontinental

 railroad. It has   some very good character development and very eye-catching. Oh yes Donald Trump 

 as actually photographed wearing a mask. He’s so vain he doesn’t want to be caught wearing one. 
Anyhow it’s another coronavirus kind of day in the COVID-19 world we’re living in is slowly morphing into some thing preparing for reopening.  I’m preparing 2 To work on hygiene.



No comments: