Saturday, May 02, 2020

Friday, May 1: A New Month for COVID-19

Well boys and girls. Well the second month of Coronavirus/COVID 19 has ended and we’re now into I guess it would be the third month which is May. May 2020. Today I woke up went to the meeting a little bit online and then signed on early with the computer because I don’t want anything to screw up since then these two reports are due by today at the end of the day. It was a nice day out so I decided to go out for lunch to the gas station and get some soft drinks and then go to the dollar store called Family Dollar on Market Street.  As usual there was a bit of a line but it wasn’t horrible. There’s always a threat of that when I go to that silly store. I got some mini Pepsi’s and headed out the door. I always set my timer for 30 minutes so I have an idea of when a half hours. They want me to email when I come in email when I get the lunch, email when I finish lunch and email when I sign outside they know I’m officially at work. They had a memo sent out by downtown at 8:01 market about that.Say we have to sign in first thing in the morning by emailing then emailing when we start lunch and then sending an email when we finish lunch. Finally of course your email when you’re signing off from work.

No comments: