Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Monday, May 4: A New Week of Working at Home


Hello I woke up in Ardmore today and had a delicious cup of coffee and then I ventured fourth to the automobile and drove Lynne‘s car the Toyota Corolla back towards my place. I arrive there at 8:55 AM. It was just enough 

 ime to get into the house. I then had to figure out how to send notices through the computer. I had to call the supervisor twice to figure it out I found out you put the

 record number anyway it was laborious but I finally got to the point I can send them

 problem is it’s really slow. I did however get my computer my bigger

 computer so maybe I can change my computer to the small one to the bigger one but I’m not sure I want to take a chance on having to do  everything all over again. Because as I recall teleworking it was a pain in the ass to get started. 

 peaking of pain in the ass our dear leader Trump compared himself the Lincoln thing how poorly

 he’s been treated by the press. He had an interview with state TV a.k.a. Fox News, and said that bull crap. He’s so concerned with himself he just can’t think of anything else with his own orange selfish BUTT!!😩 Well I got as much done as I could. I then took a nice hellacious 17 minute nap which wasn’t enough and then I took another hour nap and I felt so much better. I was able to talk on the phone and have a normal conversation without nodding off and stuff.

No comments: