Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday, May 23: Ardmore, Yoga at Home and Errands


Good day everybody. After staying up late last night, I woke up around 10:30 AM and mellowed out and had some coffee. I updated yesterday‘s log blog posting 

 nd headed off in the Toyota back to my place. I set up my place And got ready for a 1:45 PM class. It’s pretty 
 warm and humid out I did turn up the heat

 in my apartment I’ve noticed it’s gonna be easier to make the yoga hotter since the weather is getting hotter. I can’t believe we’re all most in June!! and gotready for 1:45 PM class. It’s pretty warm 

 nd humid out I did turn up the heat in my apartment I’ve noticed it’s going to be 

 asier to make the yoga hotter since the weather is getting hotter. I can’t believe you’re almost in June. 

 ell I completed the  1:45 PM class the next thing you know it it was 3:30 PM. I took a 

 hower ate some lunch and threw a little laundry in the downstairs washing 

 achine it is now 5:08 PM I will bring some 
 aundry to the usual we do pick up some Indian and go to CVS right there 43rd St. pick up  Bounty paper towels in a six pack at CVS. Then I’m gonna go to kebab house and pick up some food and drop off laundry at the U do we do laundromat. It’s 6:02 PM I have a proximately 18 minutes to leave to get to Ardmore. I had one minor request is to get paper towels I got that and I got a bunch for me and I got a couple of the juices. I bought a bunch of Indian food and I’m enjoying this nice cool weather it looks scary cloudy but I don’t think it’s gonna rain today. I heard from US today and he’s moving to Ardmore in June. Boy time is flown right by. Just when I got there it started to rain and waited a bit and then we took a walk and the humidity went way way down. It’s now 7:46 PM we walk quite a bit from the Ardmore House to TD Bank

No comments: