Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday, May 16: Sunny Spring Day


Hello. I could’ve stayed up around 8 o’clock for the online men’s but I just thought I’d roll around in bed for a little while. Pat knocked 
on the door walked in and then said his head was big but he said 

  said it wasn’t. He then went off to work I eventually rolled out of bed ate my cereal and coffee Hello. I could’ve stayed up around 8 o’clock for the online men’s but
 I just thought I’d roll around in bed for a little while. Pat knocked on the door walked in and then said his head was big but he said Isaid it wasn’t. He then went off to work 
I eventually rolled out of bed ate my cereal and coffee. I then decided it might Be a good idea to get some Rite Aid shopping done since my pasta and soy milk and juice supplies were  nonexistent or close to empty. 

 here’s a nice day for a walk. There’s a raid at 63rd St. and there’s a Rite Aid off the 69th St. Be a good idea to get some Rite Aid shopping done since my pasta and soy milk and juice supplies were nonexistent

 or close to empty. There’s a nice day for a walk. There’s a rated at 63rd St.  and there’s a Rite Aid off of 69th St. The Rite Aid was not that crowded. There was a bit 

 f a line but it went pretty fast. I bought about 50 bucks worth of food and drink. I was then going to take  ber straight back home but I find it ridiculous to pay $10 to go maybe a mile and a half. They are 



 rofiting not the drivers, but the company because it shouldn’t be much more than six dollars or seven dollars to get from 69th and Walnut to market Street in Upper  Darby to my place. Anyhow,  I then stayed home

 grab a little bite to eat and get ready for the 1:45 PM class well we had a technical glitch so we couldn’t get to it

 by zoom. I didn’t decide at that point to go to the Staples to see if they have a printer to possibly

 buy one. When I talk to Lynn as I was sitting at Staples and compare three different printers

. I’ll try to get one of those eco-printers which use ink that are water-based only have to buy the printer in once per year. Anyhow I declined by it but I saw one that wasn’t available that was really reasonably priced and I’ll probably order that one. I’m Oscar order a vacuum cleaner. I took the L back-and-forth and I ended up using a travel wallet rather than buying a transit pass because I’m only taking a train sporadically. When I get called back into work regularly I will have to buy the monthly transit pass. I’m also not being charged for my hot yoga class since they’re canceled so that save me a little bit of money right there. I was going to do a yoga class but didn’t have enough time. I decided at that point that I would take the Norristown high-speed line. We used to call the PNW back in the day. It’s the only way to get to Ardmore because Paoli trains not running and none of the buses are running towards the suburbs

No comments: