Friday, May 29, 2020

Friday, May 29: Finalizing a Report, Using AC


Well I woke in Ardmore and got myself ready to leave to walk to the Norristown high-speed line train. I took my time and headed on down to the south part
of Ardmore. I caught the train and paid the 250 cash faire. It wasn’t too bad out a little bit humid

 but not terribly hot. I signed in on time and found out that they’re really getting strict on time and 
attendance with the emails. I heard they are asking people to put in time for being a minute late. Now that’s kind of ridiculous. I’ll put in for a minute late but that’s just stupid and time-consuming. I think the states looking for ways to penalize people for being late or not working hard enough so they can make people come to the office for that kind of reason. I don’t know but… The riots going on in Minneapolis Minnesota due to the death of George Floyd. A police officer kneeled on his neck and he suffocated and died right on the street. There was a video that came out and there were riots last night. Even a CNN reporter was arrested along with this camera crew. One of the officers was formally charged with third-degree murder today. It’s a hot mess. Of course Trump had to make things worse by calling the protester slugs in implying that they should be shot.

No comments: