Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Wednesday, May 6: At Home


Hello. Once again I skipped the AA meeting because I just felt exhausted and I figured I had some doctor appointment action online through
the video program bluejeans and then an appointment q



 ith Lynne to a lawyer later on. I did not want to be extremely exhausted so that’s 
what I did I skipped the online meeting and didn’t get up till

 after 8 AM. I feel awfully distracted today and wasn’t as efficient with my reports I’d like to be. I was able to get into ESS today and put in an hour off. What they do is they email the new 

 assword. While I was in that system I got rid of a training that was due. I had to take a test three times
to get through 
 t but I got through it. I made an online appointment with The doctor and got a script party efficiently. This scrip is going to be mailed to me. I will go to the website GoodRX .com soon. There is a dire warning ⚠️ out that with states loosening social/economic restrictions that would be many more deaths.

"We risk complacency in accepting the preventable deaths of 2,000 Americans each day, we risk complacency in accepting that our healthcare workers do not have what they need to do their jobs safely, and we risk complacency in recognizing that without continued vigilance we will again create the conditions that led to us being the worst-effected country in the world.”        There I am afraid 😱 that this PROLONG the virus and having to be in social restriction until 2021. It does make



No comments: