Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Tuesday, May 5: Workin, Walkin


I woke up and instead of going to my meeting online I decided that I would work on my blog from the last two days of postings. I was a little 
 it behind with putting the pictures in. I was continuing the project that I started yesterday. I’m sending out forms through the computer  which I’ve never done before. Yesterday I workedout the system and today I just worked on it. I was hoping to finish the list today I didn’t quite finish it. My supervisor is going to be out the next two days but I still need to do my email signing in 

 tuff. Work went OK I didn’t get too distracted which is a good thing. When I 

 igned up for yoga class at Dana Yoga in Villanova. It was a pain in the ass to sign up for through 

 INDBODY.com app. I ended up trying to do it but the teacher 

 idn’t demonstrate and the screens weren’t big enough so I could

 follow. It was frustrating for her as well. She called and I decided what the hell I’ll take nice walk in Ardmore. It’s a very nice place to walk. I then realized after I took my shower, but I couldn’t find my wallet. I got frustrated. I decided well, it can’t be too far because I didn’t leave the house all day and I did use my wallet to pay for the class. I’m not gonna
do that class again. I like having the teacher demonstrate the positions and the ability to enlarge the screen so I can see the instructor. Anyhow Lynne pick me up and we took a nice walk to Ardmore. She drove really fast and we got there in 13 minutes. Earlier this morning took me 17 minutes to get from Melbourne to South Ardmore. The sunset was really pretty and I took a bunch of pictures. I then went home and finally found my wallet which was in my pants that I born yesterday. I didn’t look hard enough the first time. It wasn’t a bad day but I did forget to buy milk at the Rite Aid when I had a chance to In Ardmore. I’ll have to get up and buy stuff tomorrow. 

No comments: