Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday, May 10: Mother’s Day, Breaking Though and Spring


This morning I got up for the Sunday Funday meeting online on Zoom. It was a good meeting. I had some delicious coffee and thought it might be a good idea have some cereal so I did. After 

 reakfast Lynne  and I hung out and and chilled out for a while and planned our day. I went to the Rite Aid to get some more drinks and take a walk. today’s as nice as yesterday was freezing  cold. It was record-breaking cold yesterday. . 

 e plan to watch Forrest Gump and Lynn’s gonna make me breakfast 

 r brunch because it is 330. Southmoore is very pretty this time of year. Ardmore Avenue runs  From Montgomery 

 ounty to Delaware County. I want some old highlights of the 93 Philly’s

 beating the Braves game sixth and October 1993. And I read in 

 he nice spring air. It’s good to breath spring air I really think so. In big 

 ews in the political world in the covert 19 world, Dr. Anthony Falchi & 2 other members of the Coronavirus task force are being 

 uarantined for being exposed to the Coronavirus. Several high-level White House aides 

 including Trump’s  personal assistant haven’t tested positive. 

 veryone gets tested positive who’s close to trump. The rest of us well not really.

 After that stuff we watched Forrest Gump. I always like watching that movie we didn’t get to finish the whole thing but we finished most of it. I also ate some delicious food and got ready to start a new week of working at home

No comments: