Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday, May 27: 100,000 Deaths 💀 from COVID-19


Well today I got up early looked at my phone and then decided to go back to sleep when 7:08 AM here I was just way too tired. 
needed to be alert so I can get some stuff done. Unfortunately my computer was slow but the coffee was really good that I had. I 
didn’t go out for lunch since I had the food and the Pepsi already there. It got pretty warm in here today and I was actually  sweating a little bit but I didn’t turn on the AC it wasn’t 

 uite that warm as of yet. Today we reached  that threshold of 100,000 deaths from the coronavirus/COVID-19. States continue to cautiously reopen even though testing has not been widespread.

 Trump is busy writing up conspiracy theories about the mail in voting and Joe Scarborough killing one of his assistants  20 years ago. Well I’m gonna be picked
up in about 10 minutes at around 6:45 PM. I just caught

 up with this blog and trying to get my place needed up a little bit from all the boxes I got last week. I helped Pat with the garage door  opening. Yes, it was the first time went outside all 

 ay. I was glad to be able to help Tomorrow I’m to help Wes do some moving not moving but just throwing stuff out. He’s going to treat me to dinner. It’s 6:45 PM I went outside to wait for Lynne 

 to pick me up in the be ready. She’s running a little late but that’s OK I had to take care of some stuff in the house anywaey. I didn’t get it all done but I  got a little bit done. It’s not 7:36 PM Lynne  reminded me I have a chiropractic appointment

 tomorrow so I’m gonna help Wes earlier in the day and stick to doing that only. I am going to get the car tomorrow so it’ll be a lot quicker trip to



 Fairmount. The good thing is it we’re not moving shit we’re just throwing stuff out in the front area so it will be a pretty easy job. We went to TD Bank CVS and Rite Aid. My next going to take a nice walk and then have some dinner. Dinner was tasty and we watched three episodes of “Hell on Wheels.” It’s a series that’s held during the era of the transcontinental railroad. Very excellent program we’re on season two episode four

No comments: