Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday, May 31: A Nice Day for Riots


Hello there. After writing that went on last night, the riots continued in Philadelphia and other cities across the United States. This is in 
 reaction to the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis 

 innesota. I’ve been pretty busy today but I jsust read that a Philly is on her 6 PM shut down and SEPTA is shutting down as well. Lynne and I hung out all day at her place and then I went shopping for her at the 
 A trucker

 tried to steamroll protesters in Minneapolis and  hole Foods. Man that store is really confusing when you don’t go in it a lot. I bought the cold brew coffee. 
 got four of them and they were the only four that they had left. The whole order which was pretty smile was over 100 bucks I was told

 by my friend that’s the way it is at Whole Foods. Anyhow, I decided that I was just going to get through the day and hope things don’t spin our control with these riots etc.

No comments: