Friday, May 01, 2020

Thursday, April 30: Leaving Ardmore, Working in Millbourne @ Home


Well lo and behold I got up at an atom in Ardmore had a delicious cup of coffee with girlfriend. I went to a virtual   meeting and  drove her car back to my place to get to work

. It was a pleasant drive and I drove pretty fast because I wanted to give myself plenty of time to login correctly. This is especially important because they came out with an internal memo stating that the sign out for lunch by 

 mailing email the supervisor when you get back from lunch and sign in by emailing 

when you get in at 9 o’clock and leaving or stop working at 5 PM. I 

 ad this report and I ended up working a little bit late just to finish the report 

 nd then at least get started on the other one because they’re doing 2 o’clock tomorrow. Afterwords I decided I take a short nap ended up napping till 8:30 PM. I then talked on the phone for three hours to 1130. I chowed down some dinner and crashed at around 12:30 AM

No comments: