Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday, May 17: A Relaxed Day in Ardmore PA


Today I got up late because I just really needed to sleep in. I’ve been really busy negligent about my meetings I’m gonna have to start fresh this week. Anyhow it was not quite as sunny

 as yesterday but it was seasonably decent. I had sausage and eggs for brunch I called brunch because I didn’t eat till about 2:00 PM. It was tasty and it was very filling. We hung  out for a bit and we saw the movie “Belong.” It was about Michelle Obama’s book tour for her book called  “Belong.”. We then decided to take a nice long walk down Ardmore Avenue it’s an hour walk we just walk around the neighborhood. After that walk I took a nap and Lynne  took care of some stuff around the 

 partment. After that we had a crawl zoom we are across zoom meeting. That’s

 been going on every Sunday night at 7 o’clock. That meeting went pretty well. The family 

 ot to see Lynne  for a moment.. We’re going to try to arrange to have some kind 

 f online bingo. Which is kind of silly I think it when we bullshit because still be some funny. 

 e did play charades that was fun. We then watched a movie called highway to hell. It was a Netflix Original. It has 5 seasons to it. I really

 liked it a lot. Lynne loves it so I know we’re gonna be doing when we watch TV for the next couple of weeks. We really enjoyedthat series I can’t wait to see the rest of it. And then with the 

 Rite Aid and CVS to get a few of my icy drinks and then I took out some money from the TD Bank nearby fortune was very crowded which was a good thing.

No comments: