Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Monday, May 18: Good Day!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€‘πŸ’œ


Hello. I woke up in Sunny Ardmore. We woke up laughing because I said “am I talking out loud.“ I was still half asleep when I woke up it  as a lovely state to be in. I discovered
that on a nice day I can walk to the Ardmore Junction P and W/ Norristown high speed line 

 rain from Ardmore Avenue. It’s a 24 minute walk. It’s a very pretty walk through Ardmore. If worse comes to 

 corse there’s always Uber which I really don’t like to do during COVID-19 because I think they’re jacking up the prices. If I take Uber, it’ll be only if it was really rainy or cold and I couldn’t get a ride in. At least that’s an option. I went to work and didn’t get much done because the system was down often on at least half the day. That was frustrating. I did however find out about a report that’s due monthly. I thought it was due weekly. Sorry I got a re-organize that. After work I participated in a 530 yoga class with Kaitlyn over at the bridge yoga which is in Narberth. Obviously with COVID-19 there’s no live yoga at all. I think that’s one of the worst parts about the whole lockdown is I can’t do my routines. exercising at home it’s just something I’ve never been into. I’ll never buy a peloton or anything like that or weights.

No comments: