Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday, May 14: A Long Day into Evening


Hello everyone out there. It’s your hero here. Well good after getting up in Ardmore, we talked for a while and then I drove the car back 
to my place. I 
 as a little bit late getting started at work but start I did. I almost had to get docked for time. I was fortunate 
 was able to get up the ESS program. I had a hard time going into it two days ago. Anyhow I finished work and took

 a well-deserved nap. Lynn came over and brought some delicious

 manicotti‘s. I was extremely tired it seems like I’m always tired but I guess that’s part of getting older I suppose. Meanwhile out in the real world the COVID-19 cluster fuck continues. Trump is trying to wiggle himself out and distract people with Obama gate. He also wants to lower the count by not counting certain kinds of people who died. After all this this man is reelected I’ll have no words left

No comments: