Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday, May 28: A Busy Busy day


Well after a decent night of sleep I got up and rolled over and listen to an AA meeting which was pretty good. I realize that I had talked a little loud and that wasn’t good. then took the car and drove home. I signed in with my phone and it made me later than I actually was it was weird. Anyway, I started on the COVID-19 reports which needed to be done. I’m not done them yet but I’ve 

 ade good progress on it. I should do them as they come but I got so caught up in other reports that that I didn’t
 get them done. I just found out I have another

 report to do and make sure all the districts turn in the report. That used

 to be done by a coworker who has since deceased in March My supervisor has 

 een doing it but looks like that’s my one of my jobs I’m going to pick up. Well I left my house and headed toward Fairmount. Google maps took me to 48th Street to Lancaster Ave. It was a smooth ride. I arrived and
found a nice parking spot right across the street at 29th St. near Gerard. We 

 ere hanging out and and through a couple things out it was very simple job. He’s got movers doing most of the work. It was nice to see him after many months since coping 19 came to town. I didn’t left his place 

 round 4:20 PM  And drove towards Ardmore PA. The ride went pretty 

w ell. I was looking to get air in the tire but really I didn’t have enough time. We&
  then we drove up to Wayne toward the chiropractor. It ended up we didn’t need the chiropractor because there was no appointment and Lynn and made an appointment with someone who takes my insurance which instead of paying 75 bucks a pop I  nly paid 20 bucks a pop. That’s a great deal. Wes is going to be moving to Ardmore so will be Neighbors part time Neighbors whatever Neighbors. Doreen came and went and it’s pretty nice outside not as humid as it was during the day. I think I’m staying over and watching more Hell on Wheels. The Netflix show

No comments: