Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday, May 22: Slowly Reopening Towards Memorial Day Weekend


After watching two episodes of Hell on Wheels till 1:30 AM, I managed to get up at 7:08 AM and wobble over to the coffee that was  made for me last night and drink that up. I had 

 ome cereal as well. I noticed for the first time that the suburban buses are starting to run. It’s the first time I seen them. I

 was thinking of trying to catch one of them but it didn’t start raining at 8 o’clock this morning 

 ike they forecast so I decided I’d walk. I managed to get up at 7:08 AM and wobble over to the coffee that was made for me last night and drink that up. I had some cereal as well. I  noticed for the first time that the suburban buses are starting to run. It’s the first

 time I seen them. I was thinking of trying to catch one of them but it didn’t start raining at 8 o’clock this morning like the forecast so I decided 
I’d walk. I met a friend of Bill who is making 
    
deliveries for his business and got a ride halfway between Ardmore House and the Ardmore Junction station of the Norristown high-speed line. Well of course they 30 train was
two minutes early and the 840 train showed up two minutes

 early but I was already here fortunately for me. Well I arrived and it was pretty warm so I got comfortable cooked up my 2nd cup  of coffee and got to work. Unfortunately For me the 

 the computer system from work was really acting up. I found out later through
 a phone call with my friend that they added the pilot for the net latest upgrade the to the computer system and all the counties  have now

  throughout  he state. It was awful today I couldn’t get hardly any crap done I want to get this report done yes today and I couldn’t. I signed out the work around 5:15 PM. I decided I’d try to clean up all 

 he boxes behind I can leave it in the last two days with all the deliveries I got. I showered and then Lynne  picked me up and we headed off to Ardmore. The. rain had stopped but there’s still slight mist in the air and it was  retty humid outside for sure. We then watched Hell on Wheels. Each episode is about 45 minutes long. There’s some for our characters there in that show. Lynne made 

 e some spaghetti and meatballs with her very very tasty. I didn’t realize how hungry I was.

No comments: