Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday, May 30: Yoga at Woodland Cemetery


I woke up this morning after the best night of sleep I’ve had in a couple of weeks. I was so tired and I slept so well. Lynn on the other hand told me she didn’t sleep well at all  due to her pinched nerve  her 

 houlder and her cat waking her up at the crack of dawn. Of course I was blissfully unaware of all that because I was slumbering like crazy. We decided 

 hat we would take up our yoga teachers up invite to go to the Woodland  cemetery and do outdoor Bikram yoga.  
We sort of had to rush because I woke up very late. Actually it was only 1030 but we’re supposed to be there around 1:30 PM today. Well  we got together and I got I went home and got

 my yoga mat and towel and a pair of shorts. We then found a decent parking space on Chester Avenue. We went to the gate 
 and waited for the teacher. Gerardo was already there and signaled us to meet them up in the cemetery. We were doing Vikram yoga in the middle of a graveyard but it

 was really nice. The weather was perfect. Sunny with a nice breeze and 80° outside. Yoga was really cool It was Gerardo myself Lynn and another dude and we all really had a nice 

 ime. The other guy left early because he had to work. After yoga 
e free all hung out and talked for a while
. It was a good talk and he’s a nice man he’s really deep and spiritual. After we parted ways we walked around the cemetery for a 

 little bit and Lynne was tired so we went back to Ardmore. I dropped her off and drove home and took a shower made some Indian still ate and then took a shower. That shower felt pretty good. I also managed to pull in a shave as well. 6:30 PM rolled around and I got ready and left around 6:40 PM to get to Ardmore by 7 PM to pick up Lynne. We picked up some pizza

No comments: