Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Sunday, May 3: Off to Ardmore Walking Eating & Chillin.


Well today I slept in till about 10:30 AM. It was a nice day outside today. I bet eventually took a shower got dressed and got picked up to go to Ardmore. Lynne  picked me up and 

 e headed on down to her place. When we got there we both realized we wanted to take a nice walk in the beautiful day. I tell 
you the area she lives in South Ardmore and Haverford Township are really nice. There were some really nice people and the tulips  are growing like mad. I took lots of pictures today. It’s 

 robably the most amount of photography I’ve done in weeks or let’s put it this way in the seven weeks we’ve been under lockdown for COVID-19. The only reason I know it’s seven weeks because that’s what I’m being told how long it’s been. The walk 

 as really nice and very enjoyable. When we got back, we needed 

 o eat because both of us very hungry. She treated me to a nice brunch of sausages eggs and really

 delicious toast. I even took a picture of it. That was quite delicious. We hung

 out and relaxed and watched the movie “ The Hurricane.” It was a great movie about Ruben 

 hurricane” Carter who is a boxer who is framed by the Paterson police

 department for a murder he didn’t commit. Apparently this one detective

 had it out for him since he was a kid. Having this nice spring weather 

 ith no humidity or rain is really making it hard to stay inside and do the social 

 istancing thing. Well it’s not that hard for me since I work at home and all the activities I 

 sed to do were still closed anyway. You know things like going to the 

 offee shop, yoga, and it in person AA meetings. Ardmore is a really nice place. Well news outside Ardmore and 
Millbourne, John Biden is being haunted by a sexual harassment claim by senate staffer he had employed 20 years ago. I guess when you’re successful politician there’s always somebody in your pass ready 
to come back in your life and unwelcome way. let’s take a look at Brendan Kavanaugh for example or let’s not.  Here’s something else to worry about.  “Killer hornets 🐝  have made  arrived in the United States  starting
in Washington state. The last thing that’s non-COVID-19 related is that North Korean “dear leader“  Kim Jong-un is alive. Now I can breathe easier ha ha. 



No comments: