Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday, May 15: working at home ending another week


Well I got up feeling pretty tired but I am managed to make it to work on time. It wasn’t a long commute which was good. My computer needed a whole bunch of programs or reboot because it updated the files. I did get some help from the Commonwealth to apply for that student loan forgiveness program. It’s not too late because my schedule is that I won’t be paid off my student loan to the year 2024. So even if it takes them six months to a year to grant me the forgiveness that’ll be OK. That started giving me thoughts of just going ahead and buying a printer. They’re not that expensive and I ran it through Lynn and she thought it was appropriate so no physical or mental roadblocks there. So I’m going to buy a printer tomorrow and hopefully be able to order one through Amazon. I’m sure it may take 2 to 3 weeks because printers aren’t a priority to be delivered Pat seems to be getting a ton of stuff in the mail

No comments: