Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wednesday, May 20: Sunny Working and Taking Care of Business


Well I woke up after sleeping under my new weighted blanket. I think I slept pretty well I must say. I made most of the meeting and it was pretty

 good. I then started work on time and I signed in. Next  hing you know it I was working away. I then decided I needed to go to lunch outside and get some food. I got my food and signed out on time from work. Pat stop by to tell 
me about his motorcycle expenses and his vet expenses. I paid my credit card early to get that out-of-the-way. And I decide who I paid for next pen or therapy overdue bill. Anyhow called people 

 nd got some news on stuff. Anyhow I have to do some follow up as per usual. And then left my house little after 6 PM and was picked up by Lynn to go back to Ardmore we’re going to  go to the & pharmacy dropoff my script that I got through good RX.com let’s see if it works. It’s really nice out it’ little cool but it’s nice out. Well we decided
 we would  ake a walk for a half hour get food at Whole Foods and then take another walk after the Whole Foods. Then we would come back and eat dinner. I’m gonna hold off on the script because due to COVID-19 you just can’t run in the store and drop something off like I thought I could do

No comments: